2017 Admission Process and Fees
IPCP Admission Process:
- Complete the Online Application
- Applicants must completed the 10th or 11th grade by the start of program and must be 16 years of age by June 19, 2017.
- Submit (via email) the following required documents in English for program admission review:
Official transcript of applicant’s high school/secondary school. (Must be in PDF format)
- Proof of English Proficiency. (Must be in PDF format)
If all your courses are taught in English, please contact us for further instruction.
- Copy of Passport (Photo Pages, must be in PDF format)
- One Letter of Recommendation. (Letter written by your school counselor, class teacher, or director, must be in PDF format).
- One Letter of Interest (200-500 words, must be in PDF format)
- Receive acceptance/rejection email from us.
- Accept/Decline the spot.
Program fee includes
- 5 (Session D) / 6 (Session C) units of UC Berkeley tuition fees. Students can add more units by paying an extra units fee, but they can`t take less than 5 (Session D) / 6 (Session C) units.
- Room & board.
- Chaperone management.
- Daily supervision.
- Emergency contact.
- Student access to UC Berkeley libraries, including an official UC Berkeley student ID card.
- Weekend excursions. (meals are not included)
- Workshops with representatives from the UC Berkeley Office of Undergraduate Admissions to discuss requirements and admissions process, how to choose a major / college and more!
- Trip after the end of summer sessions. (meals, tips, personal expenses are not included)
|6 weeks||8 weeks|
|Program Fee||$ 12,350||$ 13,650|
- Please note that the program fee does NOT include: textbooks, course materials fee, rec club member fees, personal expenses, international airfare, medical insurance, Visa application/US SEVIS fee, and other miscellaneous costs.
- Meals points will be purchased based on the Standard Meal Plan of school’s dormitory.
- If you are not a USA citizen/resident or Canadian citizen, you need to apply student (F-1) visa in order to enter the U.S. and attend our program.